Post : Drug Analyst
No of posts : 07 (UR-3, SC-01, ST-01, OBC-2)
Pay Scale –Rs. 56100-177500
Age Limit – 21-40 Years
Calculation of age :-
1. Age will be calculated with reference to 01 January 2023.
2. For the calculation of age, the same date of birth will be valid which is mentioned in the 10th (High School) mark-list of the candidate. Therefore, the candidate should mention the name, father’s name and date of birth mentioned in the said mark-list only in the online application form.
(a) A graduate in Medicine or Science or Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Chemistry [from a University established by law in India or any equivalent qualification recognized and notified by the Central Government for such purpose]
At least 5 years post graduate experience in drug testing in a laboratory having control-
(i) the Government Analyst appointed under the Act (Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940) or
(ii) the head of the institution or laboratory approved for the purpose by the appointing authority;
(b) a Master’s degree in Medicine or Science or Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Chemistry [from a University established by law in India or any equivalent qualification recognized and notified by the Central Government for such purpose]
OR Must have passed the examination of Associateship Diploma from the Institution of Chemists (India) with one of the subjects of Analysis of Drugs and Pharmaceuticals.
After obtaining the aforesaid post graduate degree or diploma, at least three years of experience in drug testing should be from such laboratory, whose control is (i) by the Government Analyst appointed under the Act (Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940) or (ii) by the appointing authority Head of the Institute or Testing Laboratory approved for the purpose.
Note – A person shall not be appointed as Drug Analyst whose drug/cosmetic
Have any financial interest in the manufacture, import or sale.
for unreserved candidates : Rs.500 / – per question paper
for SC / ST / OBC / PWD : Rs.250 / – per question paper
for candidates (Only for the original residents of MP)
Online Application – Candidates who fill online through kiosk will pay the portal fee of Rs 40 / -.
A. Necessary instructions related to filling the application form :-
1. Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission invites applications for filling up the posts of Food Analyst / Drug Analyst for Public Health and Family Welfare Department of Madhya Pradesh Government.
2. Online application for the above examination from 25.01.2023 (12:00 Noon) to 24.02.2023 (12:00 Noon) at mponline.gov.in and mppsc.mp.gov.in Can be filled After that this link will be closed.
3. Any kind of manual or post application will not be accepted by the Commission for the above examination.
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has recently announced the recruitment for 07 Government Analyst posts for B Pharmacy degree holders. This is a great opportunity for those who have completed their Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy and are looking for a government job.
The eligibility criteria for this recruitment are as follows:
Educational Qualification: The candidates must have completed their B Pharmacy degree from a recognized university.
Age Limit: The minimum age limit for the candidates is 21 years and the maximum age limit is 40 years as on 01-01-2022.
Nationality: The candidates must be an Indian Citizen.
The selection process for this recruitment consists of the following stages:
Written Examination: The written examination will consist of multiple choice questions based on the syllabus prescribed by MPPSC. The examination will be held in online mode.
Interview: The candidates who qualify in the written examination will be called for an interview. The interview will be conducted to assess the candidates’ knowledge and skills in the relevant field.
The syllabus for the written examination includes topics from the following subjects:
Pharmacology and Toxicology
Hospital and Clinical Pharmacy
The candidates who are interested in this recruitment must apply online through the MPPSC website. The application process is simple and straightforward. The candidates must fill in their personal details, educational qualifications, and work experience in the online application form.
The last date for the submission of the online application is yet to be announced by MPPSC. The candidates must keep checking the official website for updates.
In conclusion, the recruitment for 07 Government Analyst posts for B Pharmacy degree holders is a great opportunity for those who are looking for a government job in the field of pharmacy. The candidates must meet the eligibility criteria and apply online before the last date. The selection process consists of a written examination and an interview, and the syllabus covers various topics related to pharmacy.
Fee related instructions :-
1. The examination fee for the above examination can be paid by the candidate through Credit / Debit Card, Internet Banking. Apart from this, the examination fee of M.P. Cash will be accepted through authorized Kiosks of Online. Refer Appendix-02 for fee details. Candidates should check the online application form and ensure that the payment details and “Payment Done” are clearly mentioned. No bank draft or check will be accepted for payment of examination fee.
2. Representations received for refund in connection with excess or erroneous payment of fees in addition to the fees determined by the Commission in the online application form under the recruitment process by the Commission will not be acceptable. Pay the prescribed fees only after carefully observing the instructions given to the candidates. The Commission is not responsible for refund of erroneous/excess payment made through Kiosk or any other means.
Other instructions :-
1. All the necessary information regarding the advertisement is made available on the website of the Amendment Commission mppsc.mp.gov.in. Therefore, all the candidates should regularly visit the website of the Commission and take advantage of the available information. No action will be taken by the Commission in respect of e-mail / correspondence telephonic message received in this context.
2. Educational qualification, caste certificate, domicile certificate and all other documents of the candidates are not maintained by the commission. Only the work of matching the self attested documents submitted by the candidates with the original documents is done by the commission at the time of interview. All the documents of the candidates selected in the final selection result and the candidates nominated in the waiting list are sent to the departments according to the merit list. The work of verification of documents is done by the department before appointment. Therefore, it is not possible for the Commission to provide information about the documents of the candidates. No correspondence will be entertained by the Commission in this context. The applications received in this context under the Right to Information will be transferred to the concerned departments after the final examination results.
3. Guidelines are circulated from time to time in relation to various recruitment examinations conducted by the Commission, in which clearly what materials are prohibited to be brought to the candidate at the examination center, therefore representations received through any means regarding unreasonable inquiries will not be accepted. will not be accepted.
4. Apart from the published recruitment advertisement, no other representations will be accepted regarding the unreasonable queries of the candidates through any medium.
5. Under this advertisement eligible candidates will be invited for interview. But if written examination is conducted as per requirement, then the information of examination centers will be published separately on the website of the Commission mppsc.mp.gov.in in due course of time.
6. The examination and selection system of the Commission is fair and transparent. No one is likely to benefit anyone by thwarting this system. So it is practically impossible for any person to claim benefits directly or through any other means. Therefore, do not get misled by such a person and inform the Commission immediately after getting complete information about that person so that appropriate action can be taken against such a person. The name and address of the informer will be kept confidential.
Watch Full Video on Youtube