Institute of Kidney Diseases and Research Center (IKDRC) for the recruitment of various posts of class- II, III equivalent on Direct Recruitment from the following qualified candidates for a total of 60 various posts of class- II, III equivalent in the Institute of Kidney Diseases and Research Center, Ahmedabad. Online applications are invited in the prescribed format. For this, the candidate can apply on the website https://ikdrc-its.org from 15/04/2023 (14:00 hours) to 16/05/2023 (17:00 hours) as per the instructions posted on https://ikdrc-its.org website only online application has to be done. Candidate’s recent passport size photograph (15 KB) and signature specimen (15 KB) should be scanned in JPG format in such a way that it does not exceed the size and uploaded in the online application. Candidates have to fill the details in the application forms regarding their educational qualification, age, caste and other necessary certificates
Vacancies to be filled as per percentage of reservation in respect of vacant posts:
Post : Jr. Pharmacist (Class -III)
No of posts : 22 (SC-2, ST-4, SEBC-8, General (EWS)-2, General-6)
• Only citizens of India can apply.
• Reserved seats are reserved only for candidates belonging to SEBC, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) of Gujarat origin.
• Posts are reserved for ex-servicemen as per 10% of the total fillable posts. Which will be offset against that category. 4% seats are reserved for PH candidates and these candidates will be included against that category.
Education Criteria : A Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy obtained from any of the Universities established or Incorporated by or under the Central or State Act in India; or any other educational institution recognized as such or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or A Diploma in Pharmacy obtained from any of the Universities established or Incorporated by or under the Central or State Act in India; or any other educational institution recognized as such or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, and have about two years experience as a Junior Pharmacist in Government, Government Undertaking or Board or as a Dispenser in the hospital or in dispensaries or as a Pharmacist or Medical Representative of any of the pharmaceutical company established under the Companies Act, 2013. Or A Pharm D (Doctor o Pharmacy) degree obtained from any of the Universities established or Incorporated by or under the Central or State Act in India; or any other educational institution recognized as such or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or The candidate appointed by direct selection shall require to get himself registered with Gujarat State Pharmacy Council as per the provision of the Pharmacy Act, 1948. [B] Possess the basic knowledge of computer application as prescribed in the Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules,1967 [C] Have adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or both
Maximum Age : 35 years
Pay Scale : 29200-92300
Post : Sr. Pharmacist/ Pharmacist (Class -III) Age -37 Year
No. of Posts – 03 Posts
A bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or State Act in India; or any other educational institution recognized as such by the Government or declared be deemed as a University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, and have about two year’s experience on the post not below the rank of Junior Pharmacist, Class III, in the medical colleges and attached
hospitals; or in the field of pharmacist or medical representative in the Government or Government Undertaking Board, Corporation or Limited Company established under the Companies Act, 2013 on the post which can beconsidered equivalent to the post not below the rank of Junior Pharmacist.
[B] Possess the basic knowledge of computer application as prescribed in the Gujarat Civil Services Classification andRecruitment (General) Rules,1967[C] Have adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or both
Information about computer
Candidate should have basic knowledge of computer usage as prescribed by the State Govt. According to the curriculum decided by the General Administration Department dated 13/08/08 Government Resolution No.: CRR-10-2007- 120320-V.5, Certificate / Marksheet from a Government recognized training institute or a Government recognized university for having basic knowledge of computers and Certificates having Computer as a subject in any Diploma Course in Computer Knowledge in the Institute or having passed Class-10th and Class-12th Examination with Computer subject. Candidates who do not have this certificate at this stage can also apply but after getting the appointment they will have to pass the examination within the prescribed time frame and submit the certificate/mark sheet as per the provisions of the Government’s resolutions from time to time.
1) A candidate shall not be less than 18 years of age and the maximum/upper age limit with respective of the posts will be mentioned of above table. The Age will be calculated as on the last date of receipt of application.
Relaxation in Age Limit:-
1) Relaxation of five (5) years in the upper age limit will be given as per rules in case of candidates belonging to Caste, Caste, Socially Backward, Economically Weaker Sections who are originally from Gujarat. 2) Upper age relaxation of 10 years will be given to candidates with 40% or more disability. 3) All reserved category candidates with relaxation of upper age limit should not in any case exceed 45 years on the due date. Examination Methodology/ Minimum Eligibility Standard/ Selection Process:- It will be declared separately on the official website of IKDRC i.e. https://ikdrc-its.org. keep visiting the website frequently.
1. Application fee to each candidate applying. Rs. 1000/- has to be paid and the payment has to be done online.
2. Candidates who pay fees online must maintain access to the fee payment.
3. Refund is not amenable under any circumstances after payment of fee.
1. All instructions / details related to this recruitment can be found on https://ikdrc-its.org website. Website should be checked for updated instructions from time to time.
2. The details filled by the candidate in the prescribed application shall be considered final for the entire recruitment process.
3. A candidate can make only one application. However, in case of multiple application, only one application which is confirmed last among the applications filled in all manner including the fee will be considered valid. All other applications will be canceled and the fee paid will not be refunded.
4. In case of reserved category candidates’ caste certificate issued by the competent authority, non-criminal certificate as applicable, Economically Weaker Section (EWS) certificate, educational qualification and age limit as on the date of publication of advertisement shall be considered valid.
5. The appointment of the candidate finally selected under this recruitment process shall be subject to such conditions as may be decided by the competent authority and such conditions shall apply from time to time which shall be binding on the concerned.
6. A candidate himself shall not be entitled to claim appointment to the post concerned merely by being included in the final selection list. If it is noticed at any stage that the candidate is not found suitable as per the existing recruitment rules for the post, the appointment will be canceled at any stage.
7. To cancel or alter this advertisement or to very the number of posts for any reason whatsoever IKDRC shall have full right/authority to do so if the necessity arises. IKDRC It will not be bound to give reasons for this. Also in such cases the application fee paid will not be refunded.
8. Before filling the application form, the candidate is requested to carefully study the instructions for filling the online application form and the instructions posted on the website ikdrc-its.org and only then fill the online application form.
9. Online application form in this regard has to be filled online on IKDRC website ikdrc-its.org. Only online application will be considered valid, if the application is sent in any other mode, it will not be considered valid.
How to Apply
In respect of this advertisement only online application through ikdrc-its.org website will be accepted. The candidate can fill the application form on the website ikdrc-its.org from 15.04.2023 to 16.05.2023 (up to 17:00 hours) as mentioned in the advertisement. Details of educational qualification, age limit, age relaxation, application fee and selection method and all other details of advertisement as per the recruitment rules of this cadre post are mentioned on ikdrc-its.org. If any details shown by the candidate in the online application form and the documents related to date of birth, educational qualification, age, caste, other qualifications submitted by the candidate to the appointing authority are found to be inconsistent and/or incorrect at any stage of the verification proposal or stage, the candidature/selection/appointment of such candidate will be rejected at any stage. Will be disqualified and the selection/appointment of such candidate will be canceled at any stage and legal action will be taken against such candidate. IKDRC reserves the right to make any changes or cancel this advertisement as per the recruitment process of this post and is not bound to give reasons for the same.