Recruitment Pharmacist (05 Posts) at JIPMER
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) is one of the premier medical institutions in India. It is located in Puducherry and is known for its excellent healthcare services and academic programs. JIPMER is currently inviting applications for the position of Pharmacist. The recruitment is for five posts, and interested candidates can apply before the deadline.
The selected candidates will be responsible for various tasks related to the pharmacy department at JIPMER. Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Dispensing medication to patients
- Checking prescriptions to ensure accuracy
- Monitoring drug therapies for patients
- Managing inventory and maintaining stock levels
- Providing medication information to healthcare professionals and patients
- Preparing medications and performing quality control checks
- Adhering to legal and ethical guidelines
- Maintaining accurate records and documentation
Post Code : 222023
No of posts : 05 (UR-3, ST-2)
Essential qualifications & Experience :
1. Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized University or equivalent.
2. One year experience as pharmacist. (OR)
1. Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized University / Institute.
2. Two years‟ experience as Pharmacist. AND
II. Registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act 1948.
Pay scale : Pay of Rs.29,200/- in Level 5 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC.
Age limit : Up to 30 years
Note : A candidate must have attained the minimum age of 18 years as on closing date of registration i.e. 18.03.2023.
Age-Relaxation permissible beyond the Upper age limit (as on 18.03.2023)
SC/ST : 5 years
Application fees for each category as men tioned below to be paid by the candidate using ANY ONE of the following mode of payment. a) Net Banking b) Credit Card c) Debit Card d) UPI No other mode of payment will be accepted.
UR / EWS : Rs.1,500 + Transaction Charges as applicable
OBC : Rs.1,500 + Transaction Charges as applicable
SC/ST : Rs.1,200 + Transaction Charges as applicable
PWBD (Persons with Benchmark Disabilities) : Exempted From Application Fees
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the position of Pharmacist at JIPMER by following the steps below:
- Visit the official website of JIPMER at www.jipmer.edu.in
- Submission Of Application : Through
- ON-LINE mode only. On Line Application User Interface : ANNEXURE – VIII
- 1) Candidates are informed to apply on -line mode only. (Any other mode of applications will not be accepted/considered)
- 2) Log on to link in the Home page jipmer.edu.in and navigate to the link “Apply on-line for recruitment of various Gr. B & C posts – February 2023”.
- 3) Read the Advertisement in detail and instructions carefully.
- 4) The flow chart for filling application on -line given as Appendix (ANNEXURE – VIII) in the Prospectus.
- 5) The candidate should acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to filling up the application on -line.
- Online application link shall be made live on 22.02.2023
- On-line Registration of application closes on : 18.03.2023 till 04:30 PM
- Download of Hall Ticket from JIPMER website jipmer.edu.in (The Hall Tickets will be made available through Internet download ONLY and NOT by Post) : 25.03.2023
- Date of Examination (Online Mode Only) : 02.04.2023