Municipal Corporation Pune is a government organization responsible for managing the city of Pune. It has recently announced a recruitment drive for 15 posts of Pharmacist. This is great news for individuals with a degree in pharmacy who are looking for a government job in the pharmaceutical sector. The recruitment process for these positions will be conducted in 2023.
Pharmacist job roles and responsibilities
A pharmacist is a healthcare professional who is responsible for dispensing drugs and providing medical advice to patients. The job roles and responsibilities of a pharmacist may include the following:
- Dispensing medications as prescribed by doctors and other healthcare professionals
- Providing information to patients about drug interactions, side effects, dosage, and storage of medications
- Compounding medications and preparing sterile solutions
- Monitoring patients’ medication therapy and making recommendations to healthcare providers if necessary
- Participating in patient care rounds and collaborating with other healthcare professionals to provide comprehensive care
- Maintaining accurate records of medication dispensing and patient information
Post : Pharmacist
No of posts : 15
Pay Band : S-10 ; 29200-92300
a) Passed Higher Secondary School Examination (Science Branch).
b) Diploma in Pharmaceutical Science (D.Pharm)
c) Graduate candidate in Pharmaceutical Science preferred
d) 03 years related work experience required.
To perform all the duties of the Pharmacist Cadre in the Municipal Corporation.
To carry out work as per the rules of operation of the Municipal Corporation.
- In the experience certificate to be submitted by the candidate at the time of verification of the original documents of all the above posts, the qualification for the above appointment and the experience in the form of administrative duties and responsibilities in the form of administrative duties and responsibilities mentioned in the appointment procedure must be mentioned. It will also be necessary to submit official documents proving the experience.
- Government of Maharashtra General Administration Department Circular No. : SRV-2004/P.No.10/04/12, dt. Experience as prescribed for appointment vide 03/07/2004 will be considered.
- According to the Government Decision, General Administration Department, No. RGD-1511/P.No.89/2011/13, dated 23/8/2011, University Grants Commission for various degrees, degrees and post-graduate degrees of recognized universities, approved universities, autonomous institutions etc. Equivalence provided by the Ministry of Human Resource Department (Education Department) of the Government from time to time for appointment in Central Government service will be considered for appointment in Municipal Corporation service.
- The courses of the autonomous institutes must be equivalent to the courses approved by the UGC (University Grants Commission).
- The educational qualification held by the candidate in respect of the recognized university must be as per the relevant order, decision of the Central Government and the State Government.
- Equivalent / Equivalent means the concerned Arhtes of the above mentioned post Hon. It will be the responsibility of the applicant to submit self-evident documents declared as equivalent / equivalent by the Govt.
- If the number of applications received in accordance with the advertisement is more than reasonable and it is not convenient to conduct the examination of all the qualified candidates who have applied, by fixing the criteria based on educational qualification and/or experience in excess of the educational qualification and/or experience given in the advertisement in order to limit the number of candidates for examination. The number of candidates eligible for final examination will be limited.
- The exam will be conducted online, the date and time of the exam will be sent via e-mail or SMS. (SMS) will be informed to the concerned candidates. Also, the information will be announced on the official website of Pune Municipal Corporation.
- The qualification or experience required of the candidates will not be relaxed.
- Government Decision No. 1222/P.No.54/Ka.13.A dt. 42022 no oral examination will be conducted for the posts in Group-B and Group-C. Candidates will be selected purely on the basis of merit. Total marks of the candidate for inclusion in the merit list. A minimum of 45% marks is required.
- After the examination, the list of marks obtained by the eligible candidates will be published on the website.
- It should be noted that in accordance with the written examination conducted for direct service recruitment, the answer sheets / answer booklets of the candidates will not be graded or re-examined, or any kind of complaint in this regard will not be acted upon.
- How suitable the candidate is to be appointed to the particular post and what is his mental capacity. The questions to be asked at the time of the test to test it will include, among other questions, the duties and responsibilities of the post applied for, the latest developments in the particular field of knowledge in which the candidate has specialized and the knowledge he possesses and the problems of the public.
- Considering the number of eligible candidates, candidates falling within the potential selection area will be called for document verification. The list and schedule will be published on the official website of Pune Municipal Corporation. It can also be notified through e-mail or mobile message.
- After verification of documents, the shortlist and waiting list will be published on the website of Pune Municipal Corporation pmc.gov.in.
- At the time of coming for certificate verification, it is mandatory to bring at least one identity card and its self-attested photocopy of Aadhaar Card, Election Commission Identity Card, Passport, PAN Card or Driving License (Smart Card type only) as proof of identity.
- Every eligible candidate will be informed through SMS or E-mail on his registered e-mail and mobile number. Also, the applicant should ensure that the e-mail and mobile number mentioned in the application are working. Please note that after the registration process, a link is developed to download the admit card. Once the link is hosted by Pune Municipal Corporation, candidates will be notified about it through Email-SMS. Candidates can download their admit card from the direct link. No separate correspondence regarding admit card will be entertained.
Exam Fee :-
- Rs.1000/- for Open Category Candidates
- Candidates go to pmc.gov.in website pmc.gov.in/mr/recruitments Click on “APPLY ONLINE” option which will open a new screen.
- To register the application, select “Click here for new registration” tab and enter name, contact details and email id. A temporary registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should enter the provisional registration number and password. An email and SMS will also be sent indicating the temporary registration number and password.
- If the candidate cannot fill the application form at once, he can save the already entered data by selecting “Save and Next” tab. Candidates are advised to use the “Save and Next” facility to verify the details in the online application before submitting the online application and make changes if necessary. Visually impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify the details to ensure correctness before final submission.
- Candidates should carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application form, as no change is/can be made after clicking on complete registration button.
- Name of the candidate or his/her father/husband etc. The name should be spelled correctly in the application, as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets/identity proof. Any change/discrepancy may disqualify the candidature.
- Verify your details and save your application by clicking on ‘Verify Your Details’ and ‘Save and Next’ button.
- The candidate should proceed to upload the photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Uploading of Photographs and Signatures.
- Click on preview tab to preview and verify the complete application before registration.
- Correct the details if necessary and click on ‘Registration Complete’ only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature and other details are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ tab and proceed to payment and click on submit button.
HOW TO APPLY
APPLICATION FEES/ INTIMATION CHARGES (NON REFUNDABLE)
PAYMENT OF FEE ONLINE: 08.03.2023 TO 28.03.2023
A. Application Registration
- Candidates to go to the www.pmc.gov.in/mr/recruitments website, click on the option
“APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can
save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the COMPLETE REGISTRATION BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘COMPLETE REGISTRATION’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment. Click on ‘Submit’ button.
B. PAYMENT OF FEES
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form containing fee details. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
C. Guidelines for scanning and Upload of Documents Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications given below.
Photograph Image: (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured,
preferably white, background.
Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable.
Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred), Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb.Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb.Scanning the documents:, Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch), Set Colour to True Colour Procedure for Uploading the documents, While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with separate links for uploading Photograph and signature., Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph / signature”
Your Online Application will not be registered unless you upload your Photograph and
signature as specified.
(1) In case the face in the photograph or signature is unclear / smudged the candidate’s application may be rejected.
(2) Candidate should also ensure that photo is uploaded at the place of photo and signature at the place of signature. If photo in place of photo and signature in place of signature is not uploaded properly, candidate will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
(3) Candidate must ensure that Photo to be uploaded is of required size and the
face should be clearly visible.
The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be
completed by following the instructions
D. Examination fees
E. Please refer to the detailed advertisement on PMC’s website www.punecorporation.org
for details regarding fees.