Post : Pharmacist
No of posts : 10
Applications are invited to fill up the following vacancies in Lokmanya Tilak Municipal General Hospital and Medical College on contract basis. Applications are invited from interested candidates who fulfill the qualifications and conditions mentioned below.
Salary : Rs. 18,000/-
Qualification : Candidate must possess State Govt Public Education Verification Diploma in Pharmacy or Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized University.
Candidate should be registered with Maharashtra State Pharmacy Council.
a. Candidate must have passed Secondary School Certificate or equivalent or higher examination with Marathi subject with minimum 50 marks paper.
b. Candidates must have ‘CCC’ or ‘O Level’ or ‘A Level’ or ‘B Level’ or ‘C Level’ Certificate from ‘DOESCC’ Society or ‘M’ from Maharashtra State Board of Higher and Technical Education. S. C. I. T.’ OR should be a certificate holder of GECT OR candidate should have completed a course approved by the Government from time to time in computer handling/usage to be exempted from submitting the said certificate.
General Terms and Conditions
1. No kind of dearness allowance, house rent allowance etc. will be admissible to the contract employees other than lump sum.
2. One day technical break will be given before every 45 days during the period of their contractual service.
3. Weekly leave and 15 casual leave in a calendar year will be admissible according to the sessions in the department to which the candidate is assigned, no other leave is admissible.
4. If their work is not found satisfactory during the contract period, the service will be terminated without any prior notice.
5. Since their appointment is contractual, they cannot go to any court.
6. As this appointment is not made in accordance with the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation Service Rules, they will not be entitled to pension, provident fund or any other similar benefits.
7. At the time of appointment, Rs.200/- will be taken from the candidate on bond paper.
8. They will regularly sign the attendance sheet as per their duty hours otherwise they will be considered absent. Their absence without permission will be treated as absence without pay. Age Limit: Candidate’s age should not be less than 18 years and not more than 38 years.
a) Applications submitted/received earlier in concerned office and other places will not be considered. Also, please note that the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation has not given the right to sell, accept, etc. applications to any person or any other organization.
b) Applications will not be entertained without paying the prescribed application fee and attaching the receipt.
Applications in the prescribed format are available at portal.mcgm.gov.in. 291/- + 18% GST for the said post Rs. 52/- = Total Rs. 344/- charge as much. L.T.M.S. In the cashier department of the hospital. 17/05/2023 to 22/05/2023 during office hours (excluding 2nd and 4th Saturdays and Sundays and public holidays) between 11:00 AM to 1.30 PM, fill the application form and attach the receipt along with the application form. L.T.M.S. It should be submitted to the In-Out department of the hospital.