Post – Pharmacist
No. of Posts – 09 Posts
Experience – 2 Years
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION
- Before filling up the form candidates are advised to carefully go through the Notification published in the District Nic portal and also available in the “ Advertisements” segment page.
- Candidate Registration form:
Here the system asks for Candidate’s Personal details ,Education details, Employment Experience details. Further,the Applicant needs to upload all the Educational Certificate (from 10th class to PG /Master), Work Experience certificates, Caste certificates, Income Certificate for EWS, a recent passport-size photograph, Signature, and Aadhar as a PDF or JPEG file
- c) Note: The file size should not exceed 500 KB for the Documents, 500 KB for the Photograph, 500 KB for Aadhar, and 50 KB for the Signature.
- After filling up the application form the Applicant needs to Submit the form ,which will generate a PDF file.
- Candidates are required to bring along with them the printouts of their online applications and the documents at the time of the interview.
- “WARNING”: Candidates will be short-listed for interview only based on the information provided by them in their online applications documents submitted in support of the claim made in the online application will be examined only. Candidates must ensure that the information provided is true. If at any subsequent stage or at the time of the interview any information given by them or any claim made by them in their online, applications are found to be false, their candidature will be liable to be rejected.
Link Open for Online Application : 18th April 2023, 1.30 P.M
Closing of Link for Online Application : 02 May 2023, 5:00 P.M